Consultation · Special Needs Advocacy · Placement
Please note that our office may close during the following times each year:
- Spring break/Passover
- July (Limited summer hours)
- Thanksgiving week
- The last two weeks of December
Scheduling an Upcoming IEP:
- Please include firstname.lastname@example.org in all communication regarding the scheduling of the IEP meeting.
- We will request that the IEP is held with all participants attending virtually
Once scheduled, we will coordinate a pre-IEP call with you and other necessary participants.
- Please fill out the pre-IEP questionnaire.
Delays in Scheduling IEP:
Please note that we will work with the school to try our best to ensure the IEP is scheduled before the school’s regulatory deadline. However, on occasion, this cannot happen for several reasons. For example, the assessment will not be completed in time.
When this occurs, we will break the IEP meeting into two parts:
- Part 1- Opening the IEP: This part of the meeting should take less than 15 minutes and allows the district to meet their deadline
- Part 2- Review the Assessment, Goals, Accommodations, and Services: This meeting is when the IEP document will be thoroughly reviewed and can be scheduled after the deadline.
Please send us all documentation associated with your student’s case. Please reach out to email@example.com, and we will send you a link to a shared Dropbox folder that you can use to upload all future documents.